Elevate 4 Epilepsy Rules
PLAYER INFORMATION & ELIGIBILITY
- Each team must have 3-5 players on their roster and be registered as a team by the predetermined entry deadline. Additions and/or changes on rosters will not be permitted under any circumstance after the entry deadline
- Players may appear on only one (1) team roster for each tournament. Any player appearing on more than one (1) team roster may be disqualified from participation in that tournament.
- No necklaces, hats, metal bracelets, earrings, or piercings of any kind during play.
- All games may start and be completed with any number of players (3,2,1).
- Each team is guaranteed at least 3 games: 2 games of pool play and at least 1 game in a single-elimination tournament.
- Teams are permitted to have a coach
- Matching shirts are not required to play
- Games will last 12 minutes with a running clock the entirety of the game.
- At the 6-minute mark, all available substitute players must substitute.
- If a game ends in a tie in bracket play, there will be a sudden death period. The first team to score in sudden death wins the game.
- If a game ends in a tie in pool play, the game will be marked as a tie.
- Games will be scored 2’s and 3’s.
- If a shooting foul occurs, the shooting team will be rewarded one (1) point and the ball.
- Games will be played on half-court courts.
- Each possession begins with a “check” behind the three-point line
- On defensive rebounds, players must take the ball back behind the 3 pt line regardless of the ball hitting the rim or not.
- Dunking is permitted but hanging on rims is not allowed.
- Jump ball possession will be rewarded to the defensive team.